What Sencillo™ Model Do I Need?
Here are some guidelines for selecting your pump system :
- Determine the total flow rate you need. If you are sizing a domestic water system for a commercial building, you can use ENLACE, our on-line software package, which will prompt you with data needed to select the flow.
- Determine the output pressure you need. If you need help, use the ENLACE on-line configurator. It will lead you through the steps.
- Determine how many pumps you want. This is based on the question, “how much redundancy (a backup pump) do I need if one of my pumps fails?” This is sometimes qualified by asking “how much will it cost my company if I lose water in the building for x hours”. For hotels, customers won’t pay their bill if there is no water pressure for even a few minutes.
- Use the SYSTEM TYPE SELECTION CHART. See the chart below to point towards the best pump system type that is likely to work for you.
- OTHER GUIDELINES
- A Faster Speed (3500rpm) is less expensive than a slower speed (1750rpm).
- Picking the best efficiency pump lowers the HP and the initial cost and the operating costs over the long run. PAY ATTENTION TO PUMP EFFICIENCY!
- In areas where a type V and type E system will work, the type E is generally a less expensive option.
- Check out multiple options. If more than one pump style works, look at pumps from each model group, to see what pump is the highest efficiency and lowest HP.