- Call Us With Your Specs: 610-340-2848
- Email Your Specs to the Sencillo™ Pricing Center
- Fax Your Specs to 610-500-5232
The Sencillo™ E is built with single stage end suction style centrifugal pumps. This is a popular style of pump, because of its ruggedness in design, forgiving nature during upset conditions (dry run or no flow, e.g.) and its simple design with few moving parts. A single seal in the pump is easy to replace, and motors are available worldwide by several motor manufacturers.
Options include NSF 61 approved pumps.
- Built with single stage end suction centrifugal pumps
- Good for high flows and lower pressure demands
- Flows to 20,000 GPM, Pressures to 300 psi
- Simplex through Quadraplex
- Custom layout arrangement to fit client space needs
- Specifications for Sencillo E, V, and S Variable Speed Systems »
- Specifications for Sencillo E Wall-Mounted Variable Speed Systems »